Jon Taffer, executive producer and host of Spike TV’s hit show “Bar Rescue”, has officially endorsed Harbortouch’s touchscreen POS systems as the best point-of-sale system on the market.
Jon Taffer is collaborating with Harbortouch to develop the industry’s first “smart” POS (sPOS) system. The collaboration enables Harbortouch to integrate powerful revenue generating tools, based on Taffer’s extensive industry experience, into our Elite POS systems.
Whether your customers sit down for table service or order at the counter, our Point of Sale systems have you covered.
Harbortouch Elite is a full-service POS that can track inventory, manage employees, reduce kitchen errors, and overall streamline your operations.
- We offer the Harbortouch Elite for NO UP-FRONT COST or installation cost. The equipment is provided free of charge and you pay a $49 per month service fee with a three-year service agreement.
Harbortouch Echo is a smaller, robust tablet-based system that offers more capability, speed, and options than any tablet POS system on the market. Echo is an excellent choice for QSR or food trucks.
- We offer the Harbortouch Elite for NO UP-FRONT COST or installation cost. The equipment is provided free of charge and you pay a $29 per month service fee with a three-year service agreement.
Check out our merchant account page for important information on the savings you will enjoy by switching to CSA for your merchant account needs.
Call Today to Get Started Saving: 866.400.0272 or email us for more information.
CSA is the #1 provider of Harbortouch POS systems in Georgia!
We are NFC, EMV, and Apple Pay™ ready! LEARN MORE ABOUT EMV
Most affordable Restaurant POS system.
Harbortouch Elite™ POS combines state-of-the-art software with top-of-the-line hardware to deliver a high quality POS system that is unmatched in both reliability and functionality. Perfect for fine dining, casual restaurants, quick service or bars, this restaurant POS system offers countless time and money saving features so you can focus on what’s important: keeping your customers satisfied and spending!
Perfect for your counter.
Harbortouch Echo combines the power and functionality of a traditional POS system with the simplicity and sleek design of a tablet. With its 13.3″ touch-screen display and all-aluminum construction, this restaurant POS system simply blows away the other tablet POS systems. The Echo system comes with a dual-hinged stand for flexible adjustment, as well as integrated customer display. The 180° rotation allows customers to sign on screen and the super-fast flash storage ensures your transactions process efficiently and fast!
The system that takes care of your business.
Access a complete employee database, showing specific details on each staff member. Track hours worked, edit timesheets, calculate overtime, evaluate sales performance and manage security levels.
Add and edit menu items in real-time with a simple and intuitive interface. The menu settings can be fully cutomized and feature unlimited menu items, categories, choice sets and modifiers.
A wide range of reports will provide you with a top-level view of your operations so that you can make more informed and highly strategic business decisions.
Our proprietary “Lighthouse” feature allows you to manage your POS system, including menu changes, from any computer with an Internet connection.
After onsite installation and training from one of our certified technicians, you will receive exceptional 24/7 customer service and technical support.
Manage the tables in your restaurant to see which tables are occupied, which are vacant and how many people are at each table.
Quickly view customers’ order history and personal/contact information. Identify sales trends and best customers, ideal for loyalty programs or other incentives.
No up-front costs | Only $29-49 per month | Lifetime equipment warranty
Quick Service and Delivery Restaurants
Perfect for quick service and delivery restaurants such as pizzerias, this software has many of the features of our hospitality package but is specially designed to include a more dynamic customer database and caller ID integration as well as printable driving directions for the delivery person.
- Driver dispatch – Easily assign drivers to specific orders, view order details and even see how long each order has been waiting.
- Driver control – Send text messages to drivers.
- Reminders – Automated reminders for drivers to include drinks, salads or other items that are sometimes forgotten.
- Delivery charges – Set up different charges by geographic zone.
- Mapping – Advanced mapping functionality for delivery orders allows you to print directions right on the receipt. You can even print directions with multiple stops to efficiently deliver more than one order in a single trip.
- Caller ID integration – Know everything about the customer before picking up the phone. View each customer’s contact information and order history as the call comes in and then assign each call to a new order in a single step.
- Streamlined order entry – Intuitive order screens for quick order taking.
- Discounts – Manually enter discounts or dynamically apply discounts by day, by time, or by service type.
- Split checks – Supports split delivery charges and split credit card payments.
- Visual pizza buttons – When ordering pizza, easily add toppings to the whole pizza or a portion such as a half or quarter.
Request a demo today!
One of our representatives will come to your location with our restaurant POS system and demo for you and your staff.
Spike TV’s hit series “Bar Rescue” features bar and nightclub authority Jon Taffer and his team of experts who revamp struggling bars nationwide. In the episode that aired in 2014, Jon and his team installed three Harbortouch Elite POS systems at Thirsty’s Roadside Bar in Grand Prairie, Texas, in order to improve the bar’s operations and help boost its bottom line.
Get Started Today: Sign Up to Accept Credit Cards.
It’s quick and easy to sign up for your merchant account or switch an existing merchant account. In many cases, we can have you up and running within 24 hours.